The cost of your treatment will vary, depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. We will discuss the cost of your treatment and each of your available payment options with you before you begin, so you can make the best choice for yourself.
Your smile is yours forever, and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to receive the best dental care when you need it. We are committed to providing you with the highest quality of care. Our fees are a reflection of the quality of care we provide. We continue our commitment by offering a variety of financial options to enable you to receive the dental care you need.
Our practice accepts cash, check, most major credit cards and CareCredit.
Check policy: If your check is returned for any reason, we will electronically debit your account for the amount of the check, plus a processing fee of $30.
Important Facts About Your Dental Insurance
- Dental insurance is a contract between the subscriber and the insurance company. It is a benefit to assist you with the cost of dental care. At no time should insurance benefits compromise your doctor’s diagnosis or affect your choice of treatment.
- It is your responsibility to understand the type of dental insurance you have and the benefits selected by you and/or your employer.
- You (not the insurance company) are responsible for the fees of services rendered.
Blue Ridge Dentistry is not a participating provider with any insurance networks. However, as a courtesy to our patients with dental insurance benefits, we will submit your claim and provide any necessary information to assist you in receiving your dental benefits. We do accept assignment of insurance benefits as a form of payment to help reduce your immediate out-of-pocket expense for those policies that offer this. Any part of the bill that is not covered by your dental plan is your responsibility.
Please contact your insurance carrier prior to your visit to obtain essential information that will accurately reflect your coverage and benefits. Providing us with this information will expedite the processing of claims. If you have a direct reimbursement policy, payment in full is expected on the day of service and your dental plan will reimburse you.
Please let us know if you have any questions about your insurance coverage or payment plans.
Convenient Online Services
With the simple click of a mouse, our secure online service allows you to:
- Make payments to your account
- Request appointments
- View your appointment and account information at any time
- Sign up for email or text appointment reminders
- Check your payment history and see current charges
- Print out flex spending reimbursement and tax receipts
If you do not have a patient login, please let us know at your next appointment, and we will gladly help you set up your personal account.